To prevent unnecessary delays and disagreements over the purchase contract, please read and accept the main purchase guidelines of Ltd. “9 mēneši”, unified registration No. 40203055677 (hereinafter – “9 mēneši”).
- Since the items that are available in the store “9 mēneši” are sold with the help of the online offer, according to the Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic of Latvia, in such a case, when placing an order, the customer and the seller are bound by a Distance Contract.
- All of the prices for the items in the store “9 mēneši” are indicated including VAT (21%). The prices are valid for the period indicated on the items. The delivery fees are not included in the price indicated.
- “9 mēneši” provides an invoice for the ordered items and the chosen delivery service as well as delivers the items after the payment of the invoice. The invoice must be paid within 3 business days from the moment of receiving it in the customer’s e-mail address.
- When placing an order, it is necessary to provide an e-mail address, so that the customer could receive the instructions, invoice, packing slip and other necessary documentation.
- When ordering an item, we offer choosing one of the following ways of receiving the item: by delivery – from one of the Omniva parcel machines in any of the largest shopping centers in Latvia that are offered, by Omniva courier or by Latvijas Pasts postal services – in Latvia and internationally.
- Before you begin using the purchased item, please read the instructions leaflet carefully and use the item only in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, the characteristics of the product and its intended purposes.
- If you change your mind and decide to withdraw from the purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic of Latvia and the regulatory Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255 “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts” (Cabinet Regulations No.255) state that the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item purchased in the online store back to the seller. Paragraph 12, Section 6 of the CRPL states that in the case of the Distance Contract with the return of the item purchased “the consumer is responsible for the preservation of the quality and safety of the item in the period of realization of the right of withdrawal”.
We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the purchased item in order to not get the item damaged externally when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the Distance Contract. The store “9 mēneši” reserves the right to refuse to accept an item which has been damaged or is not complete. In order to agree upon the return of the purchased item, please send a request to the e-mail address email@example.com stating the number and date of the order as well as filling in the “Product return” form attached to the order and alongside the order send it via mail at the address: Stabu Street 61-29, Riga. For more information, click here. We do not accept returns, in case the goods have been discounted.
- The service maintenance of an item will be carried out in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic of Latvia. The service maintenance period of the item is indicated in its description. When purchasing an item the customer will also be issued an electronic invoice containing information about the service maintenance of the particular item, if it is applicable. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. The documents of the purchase are valid only if they have correctly and clearly stated the model of the item, the serial number and the date of sale. It is prohibited to make any changes, delete or overwrite the data that the documents of the purchase contain; if such a case occurs, the service documents will be declared invalid.
- Any complaints about the quality of the item will be addressed in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic of Latvia and the regulatory Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 631 “Procedures for the Submission and Examination of Consumer Claims Regarding the Non-conformity of Goods or Services with Contract Provisions” requirements (Cabinet Regulations No.631).
- We remind you that CRPL provision does not apply to cases when an item is purchased by legal persons.
- Subject to the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, the store “9 mēneši” keeps the purchase agreements signed by customers to be used in accounting to the necessary extent.
- Marketing activities:
- The store “9 mēneši” is free to initiate a variety of marketing activities including loyalty programs.
- In some cases “9 mēneši” may grant their customers a discount.
- By registering or making purchases in the online store “9 mēneši” you subscribe to receiving information from “9 mēneši” in your e-mail and/or via text messages.
- In order to unsubscribe from receiving the newest information in your e-mail or text messages, send a message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online store “9 mēneši” reserves the right not to serve the order, if the store fails to contact the client via the phone number or e-mail they have provided.