If you have decided to return a purchased item to the online store “9 mēneši”:
- The Consumer Rights Protection Law (CRPL) of the Republic of Latvia and the regulatory Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255 “Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts” (Cabinet Regulations No.255) state that the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item purchased in the online store back to the seller. Paragraph 12, Section 6 of the CRPL states that in the case of the Distance Contract with the return of the item purchased “the consumer is responsible for the preservation of the quality and safety of the item in the period of realization of the right of withdrawal.
- We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the purchased item in order to not get the item damaged externally when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the Distance Contract.
- The store “9 mēneši” reserves the right to refuse to accept an item which has been damaged or is not complete. It has to be with with the price tag. Otherwise, the purchased item can be defined as used one.
- In order to agree upon the return of the purchased item, please send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org stating the number and date of the order as well as filling in the “Product return” form attached to the order and alongside the order send it via mail to the address: Stabu Street 61 k2 -29, Riga or arrive at the store "9 mēneši" (Stabu street 46/48, Riga, LV-1011) in person, so that the item can be given to a store representative together with the completed form.
- Within 2 weeks the consumer will be informed of the decision regarding the return of the items.
- PLEASE BE AWARE that items purchased on SALE is non- refundable and not returnable.